Monday, October 15, 2007

The Weekend

This weekend had a few eventful things to write about. On Saturday, I had to get up and go to get my hair done. It had been a year and a half since my last coloring and I was desperate for a cut. Bill had wanted me to grow my hair out as I had kept it shorter since we had met. I'll just say that it didn't grow out as well as it used to. After my hair appointment, Bill and I went to Chuck E Cheese with my niece and his parents and sister. We occasionally all go out and do this as Phebe loves the place. Bill and his dad spend most of the time winning a lot of tickets on skeeball so that Phebe can get the biggest prizes. She is just a little spoiled, don't you think?! I won a few tickets myself, but nothing notable... Apparently I just don't have the knack for those games.
On Sunday, we went to church and then to a family party up in Orem. We tried something new where everyone brought a Mexican themed dish. I'm not so sure we will be doing that again as it tends to make a mess to serve the kids tacos. It was nice to get to sit down and talk with my Grandpa Glines. I don't get to do that very often and he always has something interesting to tell us about his life. We left a little early as I didn't want to leave the puppy home too long. We leave her home alone too much as it is and I feel bad that she doesn't get enough attention.

No comments: